| |

~sweetheart~


oh! look at my boy smilin to me... how adorable... hehehe. from my eyes, he's such an adorable person. i dono how u guys see him. it doesn't matter. beauty is subjective. hehe... diz is my man. i called him b/bebeb/bebot/yayang/larlin/abang=p/si cumel... so many nicknames, u see. we were both known each other since 6 years back. when i was studyin for my diploma at perak. he was a senior from accountancy fac meanwhile i was his junior but in different fac la. how did we met? we met in a bus! an ugly, buruk bus. general bus, dat was its name. it was happened when my campus gave its community to go off to home, took break for about a week for sport days. so, my friend named kak linor/ismanorlinor n i were going back together. we jumped on d bus which was already waitin for us. it was a friday noon. no free seats left. d whole seats in dat bus were occupied, but not all seats. there were persons sat alone. so, kak linor took a seat beside a guy n so did i. i took a glance of him. he's looked like benji at first. i dislike his look. but, he's charmin. he was smilin to me, i repayed. time's elapsed... both of us kept silent. then, he was suddenly started d conversations. we exchanged phone numbers. he was good speaker i thought. so much to talk about when we were together. when d bus reached at medan kid, so, we splitted out. i thought it stopped there. but then i saw him kept followin me. it was realy annoyin. i dislike his way. he tried to speak wif me then, to hav chit-chat somehow, but i treated him willy-nilly. kak linor was d one who treatin him. i juz made my own way - readin newspaper. then, we were both off n headin to kl... i saw him took his bus to his hometown. he waved me, n so did i... at dat nite, i'm not so sure who between us was started smsin each other... but, since then, we were becomin closer... n know each other. d relationship goes well until now. i love him so much... there were a lot of things, either badness or goodness dat both of us hav passed thru. it can be said dat i already knew him well. unlike anyone else... n i hope dat our loveship wil be ended in a bliss way - a legal couple of hubby n honey soonest=) amen, insyallah...

0 comments: